Wednesday, September 12, 2007
The Remodel: Day 3 - Fridge surround and new sofit with lights
Today's accomplishments are less dramatic than day 1 and 2 but they are no less important, and more importantly, they make me intensely happy. I'll start with the shots around the kitchen. I've omitted a picture of the stove area since that hasn't changed.

See the new matching sofit. That's new!


The new fridge nook!
And now, some new details - this is the beautiful side to the nook where my fridge will go. Do you see the light switch?

There it is! Moving the switch will ensure this nook will accommodate a larger fridge which I'll be getting soon.

And possibly my favorite, my new sofit with two recessed lights. I only had one before and it wasn't even centered. My kitchen's feng shui has improved! I know I feel better.

Tomorrow learn what my roomie and I are doing for dinner without the modern conveniences.

See the new matching sofit. That's new!


The new fridge nook!
And now, some new details - this is the beautiful side to the nook where my fridge will go. Do you see the light switch?

There it is! Moving the switch will ensure this nook will accommodate a larger fridge which I'll be getting soon.

And possibly my favorite, my new sofit with two recessed lights. I only had one before and it wasn't even centered. My kitchen's feng shui has improved! I know I feel better.

Tomorrow learn what my roomie and I are doing for dinner without the modern conveniences.
Comments:
<< Home
I love the new light switch and layout of the kitchen, I am so happy that you are finally getting the kitchen you want. I cant wait to eat lots of meals at your house, CAN I MOVE BACK IN?????? this is a much more Luxury layout!
OMG! I am super jealous - and way to go on getting new appliances. You deserve a fabu kitched worthy of your baking fool skillz.
Post a Comment
<< Home
