Monday, September 24, 2007

 

The Remodel: Day 11 - An important note about the backsplash

Many, many people keeping up with the progress of my kitchen remodel have expressed grave concern about the back splash. I appreciate that everyone was looking out for me. It's with great pleasure that I tell you that I had a vision for my kitchen, and it included a back splash. You can see it in its nascent form in the turn around the kitchen and in close ups afterward.













And now, I give you, the back splash:



My new sink with my new faucet. What do you think?



A few other things to mention: I got my matching black microwave and you can see it installed in the photos above. The water in the sink has been hooked up, as has my dishwasher, the ice maker for the fridge and I have a shiny new disposal as well.

I am already ecstatic about my kitchen and it's not even done. It's so close! The only sad part about the remodel coming to an end is that I don't get to come home to find some new feature or fixture or appliance. However, that is a very small price to pay for the years of enjoyment I have ahead of me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?